Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gabe's Pride Award




I am proud of my brother Gabe because he got a Kenwood Pride Award. A Pride Award is a certificate you get when you have or are one of the folowing, a positive attitude, respectful and responsible, integrity, dependable or enthusiastic about learning. Gabe got a Pride Award for enthusiastic about learning. Each thing you get a Pride Award for begins with one of the letters in pride. I am very happy about Gabe getting a Pride Award and I hope you post comments about it too.-Benj


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Gabe!!!!

paparazzimom said...

I am so proud of you too Gabe! Way to go. I love that you two are blogging now too. You are the coolest kids. Give your mom a hug from me. And each other a high five. And Gracie a giant hug. And Finny a big smooch. And your dad a low five. I miss you guys!!!

Stefani said...

Wow o Wow!!! That is soo awesome to hear Gabe!!!!! Im soo proud of you!!! Congratulations!!!!

Jules said...

Way to go, Gabe! That's a great award!!!

Jen Lynn said...

Eli says:

Hey Gabe, what's up? I got a HAWK of the Week Pride award in September. It felt sweet to get it. I bet you felt awesome. Congratulations.

Bye Gabe.

Thalia Randall said...

Happy birthday boys!!!! We have been trying to get hold of you to wish you a wonderful day. But if we don't, we will try again tomorrow... and hope that it is fun-filled and wonderful in every way!!! xxx Lots of love from Granny, Grandpa, Thalia, Luke, Seth and Christina